Wednesday, November 25, 2009

There we went again...

I've now gone about 17 hrs without sleeping. Planning on staying awake for another
9-10. I'll do this by inhaling sugar/fat and some kind of energy drink that has been labelled as unhealthy for youth. I'm not considered youth by any standard, except mentally and by myself. I don't feel old. Old people don't sleep much but they tend to at least have a rythm to it, such as going to sleep on a regular schedule and waking up ridiculously early. I do neither though I kinda wish I did. I'm not wishing I'd be older, just that I had some kind of sleeping arrangement that I'd be able to think and be somewhat normal. There I go again with the normal. Not knowing what it means makes it a blurry wish at best.
Another thing about sleeping/not sleeping the way I do is that it makes my decision making hazy. I buy crap I don't need, for instance tobacco through a site that I suspect got my bank card hijacked, or an antitrojan program because of being annoyed with the sounds my comp makes when I start it. Sounds like it's chewing away at something even though I'm not doing anything. Probably just me being computer illiterate but still it proves my point; Sleeping is actually quite good for decision making. Well, I'm off for the sugar.

No comments:

Post a Comment