Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Sleep well but not to much...

Well, I slept. Too much as it turns out. Off and on for at least 20 hrs. And now I'm supposed to go to bed again. I need that rythm in order to function as someone declaring themselves to be normal. Not that I know what normal means anyway, seems like a word used far too often to mean anyting at all to me. Anything considered normal by one can and will be considered strange or at least not normal by someone else. It's a strange world and there's not much about it that I'd claim to have fully grasped.
I thought I'd give an example here but nothing seems to come to mind. Guess I might as well go to bed. Too many questions, too tired to even think.Maybe that's a good thing considering me and my not sleeping.

No comments:

Post a Comment